Wednesday 15 June 2011

Mens Birthdays!

Good morning!
Apologies for a lack of post yesterday, the housework monster reared it's ugly head and made me do it!! ha ha! But now I have a clean house so last night I crafted 'till  the wee early hours of the morning, ah happy days...
Anyway, I am just off to town but wanted to share this card with you first, as you saw on Monday I have had Engraved Greeting out so decided to make a couple of "boyish" cards with the brilliant birthday sentiment,
I used an old Mojo sketch again and the colour combo of Old Olive, Night of Navy and a touch of Daffodil Delight with the Square Lattice Embossing folder used on the panels behind for a bit of texture. The background was stamped using Trendy Trees and Circle Circus,

I layered up the "H" and "B" as I always seem to do with this image ;-)
and well, as you know, no card is complete without a bit of ribbon and a button, even on a mans card! I made a know instead of a bow and Voila! a manly ribbon treatment! (I hope) he he!
and finally a bi of stitching to tie in the inside,
O.K. I really have to dash off now!
Thanks as always for dropping by today and I hope you get a chance to get inky today :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Really great card, any man should feel privileged to received!
    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...