Thursday 23 June 2011

Scissors!

Hello!
My apologies for not posting yesterday, for once though it was not my fault! I sat down to blog first thing in the morning but bad blogger wouldn't let me add any photos! I went about it all different ways but I do believe that I am not the only one who had trouble yesterday?!
Anyway, enough jibber jabbering, I don't actually have a card today as everything I am working on at the moment is for giving away in the next few weeks, sooo many birthdays coming up ;-)
I have had a little change around of the decoration on my scissors this week though. I always have a bit of ribbon and a button attached so I can (hopefully) fine them in the mess *ahem* I mean creative space!
 So this is what I have on them now..
A piece of Old Olive thin (3mm) taffeta with a cute Navy flower button tied on with silver cord,
the other pair have marina mist ribbon and on my tweezers I have a piece in black. Don't they look pretty all together like this??
O.K. that's it for today, another quick post as I am off to be creative ;-)
Don't forget if you want to be creative then book your workshop or place your SU! order with me today with special offers for all HERE or come to my next class which is my charity one on the 9th July, more details HERE
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...