Friday 17 June 2011

Hello!
I know, it's very late today, I really do have things to share with you too! but first of all, do you want to see why I am sooo late posting today???
Yup, I have a major new time waster!!!We have called him Murphy and he is a Yorkie-poo. He is only really tiny but it is hard to see in this pic so I will try  to take some more pictures this weekend but it is really hard to take photos of a black dog! ha ha!
Anyway I do have some crafty goodness to share with you today too. This is the card I have made for my Dad for Father's Day, I know he doesn't really "do" computers so I should be O.K. posting this and hopefully it will get to him in time too but the Spanish posties don't seem too speedy...
I googled origami shirts and loads of tutorials came up, I added some little brads to resemble buttons but once they were on I think it made it look a bit like a P.J. top!
I used the crimper on the bottom of the Old Olive layer to give a bit of interest, sentiment is again from Something to Celebrate the level two hostess set contact me to find out how it could be yours for free...
and a little detail inside too,
Well, I hope you are well today, it is chucking it down here this afternoon again, not great for puppy toilet training but hey ho :-)
Have a great Friday and I will be back tomorrow with a new Simply Stampin' Challenge,
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. LOVE how you did that shirt, OMG soooo wonderful SJ!!! Great Dad card!!!! Your puppy is sooooo cute, I have two dogs but they are sooo not lap pups but they think they are, I get home and sit on the couch and they both jump on me, its sooo funny :)))) My kitty cat every night waits for me to go to bed and he actually puts his head under my neck and cuddles its the cutest thing ever!! Can you tell I am an animal lover teehee and they can take up so much of your time :)))))) But they are too precious! Have a great Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card SJ
    Your puppy is adorable
    so cute
    Enjoy!

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore Murphy and your card's not bad either! Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...