Tuesday 17 May 2011

Father's Day Class

Good morning to you today,
I want to share with you today the project we will be making at  this months 'Father's Day' class next week, I still have a few spaces left on Tuesday or Saturday of you would like to join us, the cost is just £10 with all supplies included (except photos) or FREE with a spend of £35! contact me on sarah-janerae@sky.com to reserve your place.
So we will be making this brilliant Brag Book which my lovely downline Anna showed to me how to make, using just one sheet of 12x12, when she came and visited with me a while back, thanks Anna, this is such a great project xx I have also made a very basic card to go with this book.
As you can see I chose Basic Grey DSP for my book but you will be able to choose from the Neutrals paper pack to make your brag book with of course co-ordinating satin ribbon,
When you come to this class you will need to bring between 10-14 pictures, each around 6cm square but no larger than 7cm square, they will all fit onto one A4 sheet for printing, again, message me if you need more help with this :-)
Here are my pages, I decided to print my pics in Sepia using Real Red accents with the star stamp from  Itty Bitty Bits and punch,

and we will package them both in a Medium cello bag,
I hope you will be able to join us this month and as always you will receive as much or as little help as you need to re-create this project,
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...