Thursday 7 April 2011

Lily's Mojo Card

Hello there,
A little later than planned today as I had to finish this, I had it half done for a couple of days and to be honest I am still not sure if I like it as it is? hmm, well, here I am sharing it with you today but I might still change it up a little?? I'll let you know...
Anyway, I loved this weeks Mojo Sketch and I knew I wanted to use the Subtles DSP stack, so that was a good start eh? ;-)
I made the rosette from a strip of DSP which was 12"x1" and scored it at 1/2 cm intervals, nice mix of metric and imperial for you there ;-)
I sprayed just the rosette with shimmer paint mixed with alcohol to create a pearly wash, Subtles buttons top the circles which were stamped with Dot, Dot, Dot using versamark, bow tied with Seam Binding in Baja Breeze, LOVE this colour!
 Inside I added a little detail too with the sentiment in here from Crazy for Cupcakes cut with Modern Label Punch,
Well, do let me know what you think,
I am off to work in a mo to do training, really looking forward to that (not!)
Have a lovely day in the sun,
Stampin' Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love it !!! My blue ribbon is due tomorrow, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fab too, love the papers and button details! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is too cute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...