Saturday 12 March 2011

Swaps from Fareham

Hello,
I have finally gotten round to taking photos of the wonderful swaps I got in return for these mini egg baskets I shared with you last week, I would like to say a massive thank-you to all the ladies who swapped with me at training, I had a lovely time seeing all of you and came away totally inspired by it all, as usual :-D
I truly couldn't pick just one card out as I love them all!
and there are plenty here made with sets I don't have (and may now need) and also ones I don't use anywhere near enough and now I am inspired again to play with ;-)
If you would like more info on becoming a demo and joining me at training later in the year then message me for a chat.

Also a quick mention about the Stampers 6 I am starting soon, again message me for more details. 
I hope these swaps have inspired you as much as they did me, 
Back tomorrow with the Card Candy swap I participated in with my side lines a while ago, {I have been catching up with my photos today} 
Happy Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...