Tuesday 18 January 2011

Punch Bunch Owl

Hello there,
How was your weekend? We had a nice relaxing one and I got to craft :-D
I made this card last week though, when I had complete crafters block! so I turned to my Colour Coach for a little help and my quick jot book of sketches, I do a rough copy of a sketch when I go onto a challenge site with the date it finishes, just in case I get a chance of entering in time ;-) (rare) and then I have a reference for times when I get stumped too!
Right, back to this one, Colours here are Rose Red, Not Quite Navy and River Rock,


and the super sweet Owl stamp from the sale-a-bration set Punch Bunch, squares are stamped with Dot, Dot, Dot,

this little sentiment is again from Punch Bunch and it fits perfectly in the frame from Hodgepodge Hardware, over the top of Marine Mist satin ribbon HERE in a share,
and here you can see I popped all the owls on dimensionals but the pink ones layer is popped too,


Well, I hope you like today's card, I will be back tomorrow with a Monster of a card :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! I really love those owls and your layout is great ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fab card - love it, especially the colour combo.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...