Sunday 21 November 2010

Class Card

Hello,
I hope your weekend was great, Zack had 2 parties this weekend so I had 2 boys cards to design, both the boys are called Harry too! and I have to say it was quite easy with the fab new stamps Party This Way, I will share them with you very soon.
Anyway onto my 3rd card for Mondays class, I am repeating this class next Tuesday (30th Nov)too if you still want to come email me for more info :-D
Another Cherry Cobbler for you with the brill Delightful Decorations stamps and don't you just LOVE the wide striped ribbon?? and even better you can get yourself a whole roll for FREE, see top of this blog or email me for more details.
Sorry for the blurry picture, I seem to be having trouble getting a good one at the mo, but you get the idea??

Arty angle to show the dimension of the bauble and those sparkly rhinestones are in there again, sentiment is Curly Cute, sweet one huh? and a bit of tearing too ;-)


Well, quick one tonight as I still have jobs to do for the morning,
Happy Stampin' and big hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...