Friday 19 November 2010

Easel Card

Hello there,
Here is the first sneaky peek at this months class, I have a couple of spaces still available for this Tuesdays class, please email me for directions, more details in the side bar>>>>>
So, onto the card, I have based this class around the gorgeous Jolly Holiday papers which have a colour combination of Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler (a firm favourite already) and Very Vanilla.
As you can see I made a base of Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft) then teamed it with this delicious Cherry Cobbler spotty paper and a hit of black to (hopefully??) modernise the whole look,



I then used the two step bird punch to create this adorable little robin red breast,



Finally the sentiment is from Occasional Greetings and all finished off with 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in black,
I hope you like this first of four cards and I will be back tomorrow with another one, of course first of all I need to re-take the photos of them as the ones I did today were totally roobish! lol!
Bye for now, Stampin' Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Oh lovely card!! The robin looks fab.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fab card Sarah-Jane! This punch is so versatile - love it.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet easel SJ...LOVE that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that little robin is so sweet - how clever of you to create him with that lovely punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...