Friday 17 September 2010

WOW!!!! amazing savings while stocks last, oh and a card ;-)

Hello,
WOW! have SU! got some great savings on their last chance list now, they have dropped the price of LOADS more stuff on the retirement list HERE. Grab them now while stocks last as they have already sold out of quite a few things. I will be placing orders over the next few days so if there is anything you need then better get in quick as I cannot guarantee how long they will last... especially at these crazy prices!!!
So, onto the card. It was a quick but dimensional card made using the great "To the Nines Speciality" papers (retiring) on a kraft base and a sentiment made with the Just Perfect alpha and a Bit of Birthday Cheer, gotta love those star brads (also retiring and now 50% off, yay!)
I love this wide striped ribbon too, as you can see I raised some of the squares and topped some with Crystal Effects, yum!



Well that's it from me today,
another busy weekend ahead, kids parties and painting ;-)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to email me your order asap
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...