Saturday 18 September 2010

Michaels Birthday Card

Hiya,
Josh is off out tonight to his friends 14th birthday tonight, he is having a disco 'till 10pm! eeek, I am scared... they are growing up way too fast!!!!!!!!!!
So, I made a boys card using mostly retiring products by chance really.
Base of the card is Brocade Blue with the middle panel layered in Close to Cocoa (sold out) I stamped the background with Seeing Spots which is also retiring and now has a fantastic 50% off so it is now just £6.98! how good is that? and it is a great set for men's cards,
Here it is held closed (with my new magnetic stand, cool huh?)
The star is from Fun and Fast notes which I stamped a few times and coloured using blender pens
This gorgeous ribbon is going too, boooo, I love it, all the colours are still available but the Rose Red (pinky) and Bashful Blue ones in the same style are both reduced in price to boot, the star brads which again are great for boys/men's cards are also 50% off while stocks last.



I added a little strip of presents which are from the Family Accessories which is another retiring product,



and finally here it is unfolded,
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like today's card and if you need anything from the retirement list then please get in touch asap as the list is strictly only available 'till the end of September or until stocks last.
Stampin' Hugs

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - such beautifull colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane.I love your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sarah Jane! I LOVE the seeing spots set and am sad to see it go, good job I've already got my set!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this....so so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO this is soo awesome I LOVE this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card Sarah-Jane, love it!

    Thanks for sharing, hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...