Tuesday 28 September 2010

Last Chance to get your hands on retiring goodies

Hello,
I am just popping on here to remind you that the lovely goodies which are retiring will only be on sale until the end of September!! that's just 3 more days to get your hands on what you need from the current catalogues retiring product list. There are some fab bargains to be had, as well as some sorry good-byes too, HERE is the link to the last chance list. I will be placing orders right up until Thursday evening so email me with your order before it's all gone forever.
I have made a few cards this week too so I will be back soon to share those with you.
We are at the painting stage here at home now which is great as we are beginning to see the end {well, nearly ;-)} and also we spent Saturday night at a ball, what fun! I will pop a few photos on here later in the week for you to see.
It's all go here you know, not forgetting the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue which is being launched on the 1st October, if you "need" one of those then again email me sarah-janerae@sky.com for your copy sent direct to your door for just £3.95 or just £3.oo with any order over £25.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...