Friday 6 August 2010

More Loads

Good Morning,
First of all I want to wish my sister a very Happy Birthday today!!! I will not show you the card I made for her as she won't get it 'till we go out for tea this evening and I don't want to spoil the surprise ;-)
So today I will share with you another card made using the Loads of Love set again, not forgetting there is 20% off this set this month, email me for more details sarah-janerae@sky.com
Onto today's card, I have paper pieced the truck again but this time I have used Bella Bleau papers and Kraft card, I love this look,



Button is from the Latte set, linen thread tied around the choc chip layer and the Cutter Kit was used to distress the edge of the main panel,
I also added the sentiment to the inside,



and here is the arty angle,



Well that's it for today, I hope you likey,
I will be back soon with Amber's card, well, it will definitely be after tea that's for sure ;-)
Happy Friday to you all,
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane, I love the papers - I am waiting for my set of these papers to arrive today! I love the simple style it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJ this is a fabulous masculine creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...