Tuesday 31 August 2010

Happy August!!

**STICKY POST, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS**
Hello lovely blog readers :-D
And what a great month August is gonna be!! and SU! have got another fantastic promotion on!
This month (until the 31st August) it is a wonderful 20% off Two Step Stampin' sets detailed below...

Click on the picture to go to the SU! web page detailing sets on offer, (or scroll down!)
Loads of Love usually £18.95 NOW £15.16
Big Bold Birthday usually £23.95 NOW £19.16
Trendy Trees usually £12.95 NOW £10.36
Greenhouse Garden usually £22.95 NOW £18.36
Something Sweet usually £23.95 NOW £19.16
Tiny Tags usually £18.95 NOW £15.16
Bird on a Branch Usually £14.95 NOW £11.96
If you click on the sets which are underlined then it will take you to a card I have made with the sets I have :-) I will also be making more samples to share with you over the next couple of weeks.
Do please remember that this offer is only until 31st August.
If you only get one of the sets then please consider Tiny Tags, if you scroll down you will see I have used this on just about all my cards recently, so versatile this little set, LOVE it!!
Anyway, if you would like to place an order then please email me sarah-janerae@sky.com
and I will be happy to help,
Thanks for looking and hope to see you around here again soon,
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...