Thursday 1 July 2010

Mini Scrapbook

Hello,
Here is my first ever attempt at scrap booking, it was made using a 12x12 piece of textured card tied with wide stitched grosgrain ribbon,
here it is folded up :-)


and the first fold out, punches used on this book were Tab, different sizes of circles, boho blossom and scallop border,



Colours used were bashful blue, old olive, chocolate chip and night of navy. These two show the side folded up, this template was given to us at convention last year but I have changed it around quite a bit with the decorations,



and finally the whole lot unfolded, Stamp set used was Circle Circus, additional embellishments include buttons, clips from the clips assortment and metal edge tags,



Well do let me know what you think, remember I am a scrapbook beginner so be gentle! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek of next months class, contact me to asap to reserve your place as spaces are very limited,
Stampin' Hugs

4 comments:

  1. SJ Such a fantastic book!!! Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean and co-ordinated look of your scrapbook, I'm about to start on a 6x6 sample book to show at workshops so I may have to take some inspiration from these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it is stunning,love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if this is your first scrapbook you are going to be AMAZING at it!! This is SO lovely SJ!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...