Sunday 4 July 2010

Julies Birthday

Hello to you all,
Two of my very lovely friends had a birthday yesterday, I was lucky enough to spend some time with one of them but unfortunately Jules is just a tad further away and so I will share with you today the card I made for her, {I hope one day to be able to spend her birthday with her x}
I just LOVE this set, it is the level 2 Hostess set All for Friends, sooo useful and packed full of sweet images, If you "need" this set too (and I would say yes!) then please get in touch for a chat about hosting a party ;-) sarah-janerae@sky.com but for now, back to the card... Aren't these hot air balloons just scrummy?? I paper pieced them using the very summery papers Pink Flamingo and lots of layers too
A close up of the paper pieced balloons, colours used were Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise and a splash of Real red,
I ruched up the Regal Rose ribbon using DST then stapled it to secure it further, then added tiny tags tied with silver thread,
and a quick look at the inside,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SU! MUM IN THE WORLD, JULES xxx
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with my lovely friend Mandi's birthday card.
We are off out to Zoe and Zacks summer fair in a bit, have a great day whatever you are up to,
Stampin' Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Lovely - gorgeous colours and I just love that ribbon and teeny tiny tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...