Monday 7 June 2010

Lots to tell and a winner too!

Good morning to you all,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I have been busy, busy!
First up I would like to say a massive Hello! to everyone I met on Saturday at the Southampton Papercraft Show, what a lovely time we all had.
I hope you enjoyed making your treat pouches ;-) I took a couple of photos before the doors opened but none during the day as we were all so busy talking and making all day, fab!
This was the make and take table,
and the display, do you like my tree??and it spins too! ;-)
at the back of the display table you can see a large parcel wrapped in cellophane?? well that's the prize I had a draw for on Saturday! Drum Roll please...
and the winner is........
Well Done to you, I will post your parcel out this week, Congratulations x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So onto the June and July's Stampin' Up! promotion, and what a promo it is too! If you host a workshop, club together with friends or even treat yourself (lots) and place an order for £250 (or more) you will receive an EXTRA £20 in hostess benefits making a total of at least £45 to spend on anything you like from the catalogue. That is as well as a level one hostess gift of your cjoice too!! Wow, what a great offer! If you are interested in getting a group of friends together for a workshop and some fun then please email me for more info and chat about dates and times to suit you. Click on the picture for more details,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am now taking bookings for this months class, please see side bar for details on what we will make and contact me for directions and any other info,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally I have a card to share with you, I was asked by Sarah, the organiser of the papercraft show to donate a prize for her charity raffle on Saturday, I did up a little pack of gifts and included this card which is a gift too,
I used Sweet pea DSP and in the treat cup I added Felt Flowers and Gem Brads, you pull the tab up and release the flowers from the inside, and look at that yummy Old Olive Satin Ribbon, so soft and perfect for tying big, beautiful bows.



So that's it from me, I hope you are still awake, super long post today, but just so much to tell ;-)
Please do leave a comment so I know you have been,
Bye for now,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...