Monday 31 May 2010

Pocket Silhouettes

Good Morning,
How's your weekend been? We haven't done much, a drive into town to give some friends a lift to their cruise (lucky ducks) which should have taken about 25 mins which actually took me a whole hour as everyone around Southampton decided as it was raining that shopping in town seemed like a great idea ;-) and just pottering round Sunday, a bit of cleaning and washing and then some prep for next months class, how's that for organised?! I am going to make up the sample to take with me to the Papercraft show next Saturday, I hope to see some of you there? email me for more details and directions if you need them.
Enough waffling, here's today's card, I haven't used Pocket Silhouettes for absolutely ages and I really don't know why 'cause it's lovely??! I was inspired to use it by my SU! sis Sarah, Thanks for the reminder hun x
Colours used are Basic Grey, Melon Mambo and Taken with Teal, Love this combo!
A little {blurry} picture of the inside,


And finally I layered the sentiment and the Melon panel, adding crystal effects to the punched circle to make a faux brad,
Well, that's it for today, Have a great Bank Holiday Monday.
Back tomorrow with more crafty goodness,
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and I love the colours!! I'm sure it will be a big success at the Papercrafts show!!
    I was trying similar colours for this set last night??
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, the colours are great!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - its a lovely set and the colours you have chosen are perfect Sarah Jane. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card SJ. Love how you've used those colours! I've got an award on my blog for you. Hope I'm forgiven! It is fun though! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...