Thursday 20 May 2010

Milk Carton in Melon

Good Morning,
I trust you are all well, I must apologise for lack of posts again this week but DH has been in hospital, he is home now and (hopefully) on the mend so normal service should resume presently :-)
I made a new Milk Carton last week after seeing one in this colour made by my lovely friend Nicky. Thanks for the inspiration hun x
It uses the yummy new Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry card stocks and Inks, they are lovely together aren't they? Contact me for info on getting a little of all the new colours in my SHARE, only 3 left, hurry!
Please see side bar for my step-by-step tutorial on how you can make this carton,
I stamped the box before scoring with matching Ink using the spotty heart from the I {heart} Hearts set,
This tab is not glued so as not to spoil the box when removing any contents. I made it using the Tab Punch and scrap of ribbon, the cute clip holding it all together is accessorised with yummy tags made using Tiny Tags stamps and matching punch tied on with Silver thread,
The large heart is made using the full heart punch and the spotty one was cut out by hand and inked all over with Versamark, I then used Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds to make it gorgeous and sparkly,
Finally I must share this with you. The day I made this Milk Carton Zoe was going dancing, she went up to get changed and came down in this! Totally her own choice but I thought she just matched my Carton perfectly? What do you think??
{{P.S. Don't mind the garden behind, it is very much a work in progress at the moment, may even get some work done out there this weekend...}}
Well, that's all today, have a great Thursday and here's to the sun shining again today,
Hugs S.J. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this project and doesn't it look great in these gorgeous new colours - I'm new to your blog Sarah Jane and would just like to say your recent projects have been fab! So much to admire! And Zoe looks so sweet "modeling" your make ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...