Wednesday 12 May 2010

2 Of The Same

Good morning,
Well, I am unpacked and all the washing done from our little trip, we had a nice time but boy, did we pick the coldest weekend to go away??? Unfortunately we didn't get to do much as we would have liked due to the cold, wet weather, but still it was nice to get away.
Just before we went away I was asked by a friend to make a card for her dads birthday, I had made one a week or so before ready for Fathers Day and she wanted the same but with birthday. Clear as mud? Yes? Well hopefully the photos will do a better job of explaining!! ;-) he he.
As you can see I layered up the images a bit more on the 2nd one and also added a bit of paper piercing to some of the squares, Football and boot are from Just Soccer, Beer mug is from Cheers to You, Fathers day sentiment is from Occasional Greetings, and Birthday one is from Cheer and Wishes.


I also used lashings of Crystal Effects on the top stars, love it!
and this is the inside of the birthday card...



Well, she was happy with it and I hope her Dad was pleased too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I go and do a few bits, just a quick reminder that I have just 5 shares left now for the new colour ribbon, card and paper share, please see top post or email me on sarah-janerae@sky.com for more info.
Good to be back and looking forward to hearing from you, my lovely blogging buddies :-)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

4 comments:

  1. Clear as mud!

    Fab cards, I REALLY like them, lots of interesting things going on! You always are very good at man cards though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJ I really really love this one!!!! I might have to case for my mens class if thats OK??? Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mans cards Sarah-Jane - love the shiny stars! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these cards are great! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...