Thursday 6 May 2010

Special Offer for 2 Weeks Only!

**STICKY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS (AFTER YOU HAVE READ THIS ONE THOUGH ;-)**
I bet you have thought about being a SU! demo at one time or another??
Well, now is a fantastic time to sign up as SU! have got a very special offer on for just 2 weeks, so you better be quick! From now until the 7th May you can get over £240 worth of SU! goodies for just £125, thats an extra 10% off the already great value starter kit price (normally £135) plus all the other fantastic benefits of being a SU! demonstrator...
* Previews of yummy new products,
*Wonderful Team support from me and your side lines and of course the SU! demo community,
* Pre-orders for all new catalogues,
* SU! demo only training events and access to a demo only website,
* New stampin' friends,
* Meeting and working with like minded people,
* Earning whilst enjoying your hobby or even just saving money on your crafty passions,
* An exciting opportunity that's for everybody whether you want to be a hobby demo (ie; a demo who wants to order for their self to get great discounts) or a career demo (ie; a demo who wishes to make this opportunity a business as big or small as they like)
* Of course all of this whilst working with Fantastic Products and sharing the SU! love x
As an extra bonus I am also offering you a free gift to get you started on your SU! journey.
I would love for you to join my team and we can take this SU! journey together, I will be here to support you every step of the way with as much or as little help as you want or need.
If you would like a chat or just some questions answered then please don't hesitate to contact me on sarah-janerae@sky.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...