Wednesday 14 April 2010

Class Sneak Peeks

Hello,
I was busy, busy again yesterday, shopping (for food, boo!) cleaning, tidying and just a tiny little crafting, more is seriously needed me thinks :-)
Saturday will be the day for that round here as I am holding this months class, and here, as promised, is the first card we are making, now I know I say this all the time but I seriously LOVE these stitched felt flowers, mmm mm mmm,
a close up of the stitching, DS paper is Sweet Pea, Kraft card as the base,
Look at those super cute tags, they are from the tiny tags set with it's own matching punch, button is a playground one (from the main ib&c) tied with linen thread,

Finally an arty angle shot,

Well, I hope you like and I will be here again tomorrow with some more sneaks,

Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card SJ
    It looks FAB hun

    I am in between jobs...MUST call you Im so sorry
    but thought I can at least say Hi on here

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card SJ! Those little felt flowers are so cute! Do you sell the SU! butterfly dies? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...