Monday 22 February 2010

Last week to join in

Hello,
How are you today? I had a lovely class on Saturday with some great ladies making a Mothers Day card and gift, Why not come along next month and join us? details in side bar.

So onto the reminder... this is your last week to get hold of the lovely FREE stamps with Sale-a-Bration, for samples please scroll down to previous posts.

If you love SU! and are thinking of joining either as a hobby demo or to make it a business then I would love you to join my happy little team and if you sign up before the end of this week then the offer during SAB is for an extra free stamp set of ANY value from the catalogue. I am also offering to match that! so that's 2 FREE stamp sets in addition to the already great value starter kit, all for just £135!! please email me your phone number and we can have a chat.
I joined during SAB last year and have had such a fantastic time, I would thoroughly recommend it,I have made some fantastic friends (including the ones I saw last weekend!*waves*) and have had some wonderful experiences like going to Germany to convention. This year convention is in London! If you would like to come then drop me a line :0)
Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon,
Back tomorrow with a set of cards using trendy trees,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...