Friday 5 February 2010

Greenhous Garden 70th Birthday

Hello,
Hows ya doin' today? Before I show you today's card I just want to say why not pop over to my friend Rubys blog as she has some yummy candy on offer.
Well onto the card, and as the title suggests it is a card using the Greenhouse Garden set, this fab set at the moment (until the end of feb) will also help the people of the devastated country of Haiti, click HERE to read more about it on the SU! website, I will also happily match their £1 donation for every set you order from me ;0)
So here is the Tri-Fold card I have made using this very pretty set, it is a 2 step stampin' set which just means you can get a great image using toning colours in layers, here I used Pretty in Pink for the base colour and Regal Rose for the detail top layer, I aslo popped a few little pearls on some of the background flowers and some super soft satin ribbon,
On the first fold inside I used just the top layer of one of the flowers to make a co-ordinating but more muted background pattern, Sentiments were printed off the computer,
and the centre panel inside is left blank as I think there are lots of people to sign it,
That's it then for today, if you 'need' this set then now is a great time to get your inky mitts on it... what with helping Haiti and Sale-a-Bration both running until the end of Feb, please do get in touch for more info,
Hope you have a great weekend,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty SJ. I'm sure she will really love it, the colours are so soft. I love the inside of the card too, it's really lovely. Thank you for your little note about my blog candy too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooow really pretty card Sarah-jane, loving the colour:)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely card!
    Thought you'd like to know the next colour challenge is up on the Jems site.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous! Love the soft pink...so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...