Wednesday 2 December 2009

Trendy Trees Christmas

Hiya,
I have a Christmas card to show you today... but not a traditional one! As you can see it is a black and white colour scheme and it uses a set which is not really a Christmas one (Trendy Trees), so you can use it all year round, bonus!!
I used Basic Black and Basic Grey ink pads and some of the lovely new white satin ribbon which I tied with a little Black and White Gingham,
As you can see I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter with the 2 way glue pen for a bit of Christmas Bling :0) It is much prettier IRL but unfortunately it is very grey here today, if it's not chucking it down! So, even after playing the pictures are a bit rubbish today. Sorry.
Finally I finished the bottom of this easel card with some of the fantastic Groom Paper, now they call it paper but it is so thick I think it should be called card! and if you would like a different colour you can buy the white one and brayer it in any colour you want, gently wipe the excess off and the shiny will stay lovely and white, very pretty! I may even show you if anyone would like to see it??
Right, off to do some jobs now, have a nice day
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love the card, perfect for a sophisticated christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sarah-Jane. I've had my eye on this stamp set since I had the new book and you've made them look so appealing. Great colour scheme and the paper is lush. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE the colors - what an elegant and classy card! I have just signed up to follow you - hope that's okay!!! Found you on Nessie's blog! (She's such a sweetie!) Great card - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Gorgeous Sarah-Jane! Love this card!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white - what a fab card.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is absolutely stunnning!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like this easel card, the speciality papers look lovely!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...