Wednesday 16 December 2009

Teachers Assistant Presents

Hello,
What a lovely cold and frosty morning! but gee, it's so busy at the moment! what with school plays, Christmas shopping, wrapping, teachers gifts to make blah de blah!!!
Anyways, I hope you are all ready for the end of term?? If not then I'm here to help today!
These are going to be for the teachers assistants.
Now I know lots of people make these but most of the ones I have seen are just too wee for anything useful to fit into them. So I have made these ones using the whole sheet of A4 card for each box. I have filled these each with a 1/4 of a tin of quality street, so a decent size but still economical to fill IYKWIM! You could of course swap the choccies-maybe for some of those mini bottles of smellies? these would be a perfect size ;0)
Right onto the nitty gritty- Card used is Old Olive, stamped with the tree from Loads of Love in the same colour ink, sentiment from the same set in Real Red onto Very Vanilla card with more Real Red card and Ribbon to finish off.
And I used the last of my Christmas tree charms to finish them off, tied on with linen thread which is also tied around the sentiment panel,
I hope you like and if you want me to do a quick tutorial with the measurements for this larger size box please let me know,
Have a lovely rest of the day, I'm off out for lunch with hubby today :0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow SJ staff at your kids school are lucky. Lovely boxes and yes please for a tutorial with measurements. Hugs ZX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes (please) you hear me cry for the tutorial. These are awesome, honestly - top notch. They look so classy - I am sure you will be the talk of the school yard :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab!!
    I think I'm just about ready but this week has been very hectic!!
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Gorgeous SJ, They will be loved by all no doubt, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box,s Sarah Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! So handy for the festive season! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea, one to remember...
    Hope you had a fab Christmas.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...