Monday 7 December 2009

Sour Cream Containers

Good morning to you,
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We went into town yesterday to get the last few bits for Christmas. Zoe has wanted her ears pierced for ages now and we have been undecided for a long time, will she look after them, keep them clean, not fiddle with them, cry when she has them done (as she isn't good with pain!!) ??? you know, all the usual worries.... so we finally said O.K. and took her to get them done for her Christmas present yesterday. She was so brave and didn't cry at all! And it has made her so happy and given her a real confidence boost, so I am very pleased we let her have it done :0)
Anyway, onto today's post, my friend who popped in on Halloween asked me to make some sour cream containers for her Christmas table, only 10 though this time, but she wanted all different designs on them,

Now I know the photos are really dark but I did actually take these in the middle of the day last week but it has just been so horrid that they are rubbish, sorry. I have asked Santa for a light box so I can take better photos for you (if I have been a good girl!) in the new year

And here are a couple of them in close up, stamp sets used were Winters Post and Perfect Presents with all the circle punches, Card and Inks in Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White, all finished off with a good sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds,



So that's it for me today, I am off to make the tutorial for the gift bag from Fridays post, do come back tomorrow and let me know what you think,
Have a good day, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh tutorial - you clever thing - can't wait. These are scrumptious, you will have to let me in on the secrets of these too :D

    Well done to you little girl too - she was very brave and grown up.

    Have a great week,

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...