Thursday 5 November 2009

Swaps part 1

Hello,
Well, I should be on my way to Heathrow around now and here is the first lot of swaps I promised you, I will just list the main ingredients for you here, if there is anything you more would like to know then please email me and I will get back to you on Monday or shortly there-after :0)

Old olive card, DSP and Ink, Trendy trees stamps, sentiment from Occasional Greetings, Linen Thread, eyelet border punch and Stamp-a-ma-jig - essential for this set :0)


Bashful blue card, ink, striped grosgrain ribbon and DSP, versamark ink and white embossing powder, Perfect Presents stamp set and sentiment from Occasional Greetings again, Kraft card also used to layer.

Real Red card stock and 1/4" ribbon, whisper white card, old olive DSP, tree stamp from perfect presents, stamped in versamark with white embossing powder used too, scallop edge punch.


Kraft card base, Merry Moments DSP, Image from Punches 3 stamp set punched out with scallop square punch, earth elements button with linen thread, Old Olive ink.


Close to Cocoa card, with layers of Choc Chip and Very Vanilla, Old Fashioned Christmas stamp set used, Choc chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Close to cocoa ink pad.
O.K. that's your lot for today, back tomorrow will be some other designs, not Christmas either, lol!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...