Tuesday 3 November 2009

Christmas Extravaganza

Hello to you all,
I have a fab Christmas Gift Giving Guide to share with you today, it will hopefully make buying for a crafty friend or relative a little easier :0) It is jam packed with lots of yummy goodies for everyone from experienced crafters to complete beginners.
If you would like to order something for a friend or relative then please contact me and we can discuss their requirements further, or, even better if you see something you would like or would love to see on Christmas morning poking out of your stocking, then point your friends and relatives in my direction ~ once you have emailed me your wish list and you may get what you would like this Christmas ;0)

But, that's not all, how would you lovely peeps fancy a {not so} little something extra for free?? Great, because SU! have a fab special offer on, running with the Guide throughout November and December. If you spend £45 (or multiples of) on goods from the Christmas Extravaganza leaflet, you will receive a FREE tag punch (large or small, or both with a qualifying order) and as a special bonus, if you spend £45 with me on anything from the leaflet or the fantastic new catalogue, then I am offering free post and packing for the month of November only, {the postal part of the special offer is from me and not Stampin' Up} hopefully this will help to get your Christmas shopping going in the right direction!

Have a lovely time deciding what you fancy and I look forward to hearing from you soon, bye for now,

Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...