Thursday 8 October 2009

Shoe Box Swap, Part 1

Morning everyone,
I hope it is dryer with you all today than it was yesterday!!! It's lovely and sunny here if a little chilly :0)
Today I will be sharing with you some cads, these are 3 of the 9 we made on our shoe box swap day which was last Saturday in Little Rissington, Gosh I would love to live in that house!!
Anyway here are the first 3 together...
The first one was designed by Siobhan using the lovely tree stamp from the Wondrous Gift set (page 20) and topped with the very clever heat and stick powder with Dazzling Diamonds. Ski Slope papers from the mini (sadly no longer available)

The second was designed by Sarah P using the sweet Itty Bitty Buds set which is a level 2 hostess set, you can earn this set for FREE by hosting a workshop or simply by placing a qualifying order, if you want more info please email me sarah-janerae@sky.com
Lastly this card was designed by Marlene, we even made the flowers ourselves on Friday night all in our P.J's! aren't they lovely? I will definitely be having a go at making some more of these soon, watch out for them!
Well that's all for today, thanks for popping by and I will be back tomorrow with some more of the shoe box cards to share with you.
I have sooooo much to do today, It's Zacks birthday on Saturday and I haven't even made his cad yet, let alone wrapped anything!!!! better get cracking!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...