Friday 12 June 2009

PTW- A Different Take

Morning all,
Sorry I have been a bit absent this week, but I have been on a cleaning frenzy !!! My house is all nice and tidy now though and I have no washing left either :0) So we can do whatever we want this weekend, if the weather is nice we are going to do a booty on Sunday, we have got lots of baby toys around and they need to go! Zack starts school September and we have been planning this for far too long- time to get on with it!


Anyhow, today's a card was made by accident really, using the PTW sketch from last week I started the card from the last post using this sheet of paper {from the Sweet Always pack} as I liked the idea of the bird in the background. Once I had cut and stuck the paper though, I realised that the bird would be almost completely covered, not the idea, so I re-made the base on the final card and was left with this one to add to, IYKWIM!.
As well as this lovely DSP I used pumpkin pie and regal rose card with 5/8" regal rose ribbon, with my fave oval all sentiments, I think this one is really pretty, and the matching punches (yet again :0)) In the end it is quite a simple card really, using the paper as the main focal point for a change, but I was pleased with the end result, what do you think?

Here are the close ups for you !!
Have a great day, I am off to create now, seeing as I have no house-work to do {yay!!}
Hope the weather is good for us all this weekend ;0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that paper used as the main focus on the card. I have that paper but never thought to use it like that - very pretty.

    Have a great weekend., hope the booty goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've run out of housework & want to do mine, I honestly don't mind!!

    Love this card, I've always wondered what to do with the bird on this paper & now I know!

    Have a great weekend

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sarah-Jane,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card SJ. It's really nice the way you've split it into three. Pretty paper and colours. Glad you're having a clear out of the toys, just think that will give you more room for card making stuff too ;o) Hugs, Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...