Thursday 16 April 2009

Strawberry Jam

Hello Folks,
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays, Not sure about you lot, but I know I don't want to go back to the school chaos !!! Anyhow it'll soon be summer *hooray*
Today I have a card which, actually, I've only just finished. I haven't got much crafting done at all this week, I have a couple on order so have knuckled down (not really too much of a chore !)this morning and got on with it. This one is for a friend to give as a birthday card.
I have used SoSaffron cardstock stamped with Polka dot background stamp and versamark ink, Patterned paper is DCWV, oval all sentiments and matching punches, ribbon and button from stash. The image is a Penny Black one and I have decoupaged the spoon.

Not sure if you can really tell, even with this picture...
I am also entering this into the Stamp With Us challenge this week as the theme is Birthdays.

Thought I would also share a couple of piccies with you of my 3 playing with an old shoe box and a ball of string!!! They really had so much fun, who needs expensive toys eh?? lol!

Thanks for looking and have a lovely day,

Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, & I love the pictures of your children playing.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Sarah-Jane, your children look like they are having fun, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! I adore Penny Black stamps and I love how you've decoupaged the spoon :) Really cute, love the layout and your Stampin' Up! Oval All stamp and matching punch.

    Thanks for sharing, enjoy the rest of your week and lie ins before the school holidays are over :)

    Bye for now,

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute adoreable card - so lovely!
    Thanks for sharing those delightful piccies - made me smile - kid's eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't realise you had candy!! Off to link...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sarah Jane - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I am a massive SU & penny black fan so all my favorite things here!

    Thanks for joining in at Stamp With Us!

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very cute! Well done Sarah-Jane.
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on making the Fave Five. What a cute image. I think I'm the one in the spoon, lol. Love the Spring colours. Well done. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...